Does this sound familiar?
A customer calls or emails you with a new position request, you spend time getting clarity on the requirements, you create a job description in your ATS or word document, and you review and determine which recruiters, subcontractors, or internal group should address the request, you send out multiple emails to each party, or send out blind emails to subcontractor groups, you receive many inquiries for clarifications, you receive individual emails from subcontractors with resumes are attached, you fish through email boxes to obtain the resumes, and you submit resumes via email to the client, and then you are informed of a change from the client.\
…And you repeat the entire process all over again!
- Reduces cost of managing recruiters and subcontractors
- Streamlines talent request assignment – reducing time and effort
- Organizes recruiting workflow by the customer as preferred
- Enables customers to submit talent requests directly – improving satisfaction and customer engagement
- Monitors pace of candidate submission and response – using KPI alerts
- Creates candidate database for easy access for future needs
- Enforces communication of mandatory candidate requirements
- Visualizes recruiting trends and subcontractor performance
- Simplifies the process for subcontractors – improves communication and encourages participation
- Integrates with Slack and Office 365 for easy and documented communication
- Predicts trends using Microsoft machine learning