Automation and Integration
The VERSO portal provides the ultimate in flexibility and automation. This includes the ability to automatically:
- Determine important transaction data for operational decision making, e.g – warranty and order status
- Utilize specific workflows triggered by the location or contract value
- Generate alerts and notifications based on status and Key Performance Indicators
Automating common steps within the standard workflows helps reduce cost, accelerate the pace of case completion and resolution, and reduce manual errors and work effort.
Market trends such as Omni-channel makes it imperative for companies to manage operational transactions by specific channels and business arrangements. VERSO provides easy configuration capability to:
- Create unique forms and workflow by location, company or even contract
- Control visibility of information at the company/channel level
- Vary fields by company, location or contract
- Associate specific supplier groups to particular channels
Recognizing that “One size does NOT fit all”, the ability to configure specific VERSO workflows to meet these multi-channel complexities helps companies uniquely treat, track, and manage their various clients and partners in a fashion that meets their actual business environment.
System Integration and Information Exchange
VERSO is designed to easily integrate with supporting ERPs, manufacturing systems, and other data sources to support automation and information sharing across client’s business environment. This integration is supported by:
- The inherent flexibility gained by running on the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- APIs for Inbound data transfer for ordering information using JSON and Web Services
- Flexible outbound data generation capability for updates to other systems as needed
- Security and data redundancy levels that accompany the Microsoft Azure Cloud standards
This bidirectional data exchange capability allows VERSO to leverage existing information, systems and processes – enabling VERSO to be a valuable and seamless part of a company’s operational solutions.
Office 365 Integration
Creating a seamless work environment is essential for system users to save time and perform at a high level of productivity. To reinforce this seamless approach, VERSO is integrated with Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud suite, providing users to perform common functions without ever having to leave their office applications. This includes:
- Opening new cases and transactions directly from Outlook and Excel
- Retrieving and editing and approving cases as needed from Outlook
- Extracting case details while within Excel for immediate analysis
Making it easy for users to perform work efficiently is a key VERSO feature.
Powerful Business Intelligence
Having a powerful Business Intelligence solution is now essential to successfully managing product returns. VERSO offers Microsoft’s Power BI as one of the primary tools for performing real time business analytics, which can use any data within the VERSO database to create visual graphs and reports. Users can extract VERSO information to analyze market trends and operational performance. Examples of this analysis include:
- Product returns by location and originating company/channel
- Product number/serial number combinations and trends
- Volume and pace of trouble reports by customer or location
With VERSO’s Microsoft Power BI solution, users gain important actionable insight to improve business performance.
The inherent flexibility of VERSO allows administrators to quickly configure the system to meet customized needs; examples of this flexibility include
- Ability to assign and organize information at the group and personal permission level
- Creation of workflows/forms/data/ at the company, location, contract level
- Alert notifications – for status changes and KPIs at group and personal level
- Ability to assign any new field or values with fields – examples are reason codes, disposition status, etc.
- Built to accomodate mobile and tablet devices